The Olde Victorian Bulldogge
The OVB is a large olde-style bulldogge that is being bred and shown to the Victorian era standard.
- smooth coated
- wide heavily built torso and chest
- large headed
- thick bones BUT that do not impede vigor
- broad muzzle with a short face, but not too short to hinder breathing capabilities
- hindquarters should be slightly higher than the foreparts.
- symmetrical body
- well muscled
- loyal and courageous
- must have a stable temperament
- rounded ribs with a wide chest narrowing towards the loins without exaggeration.
- forelegs are muscular, straight and wide apart, not bandy or curved
- hind legs are strong and muscular
- hocks are slightly bent
- feet are round and compact
- colors include all brindles, solid white or pied, solid red, fawn or fallow
- black, or black and tan, is not acceptable
The Olde English Bulldogge is a replication of the Victorian Bulldogge of many years ago.
- Olde English Bulldogges
- The Ideal Olde English Bulldogge
- Olde French Bulldogges
- The Olde Victorian Bulldogge
- A Short History Of Bulldogges
- Raising Your Bulldogge Puppy
- Why Our Puppies Are Superior
- Available RMR Dogges
- Candid Photos